The Medik8 Titanium Microneedle Stamp is an alternative, targeted form of skin needling in an easy-to-use tool; utilising a circular head comprising 38 needles with enhanced grip for greater control and accuracy. The extreme precision capabilities of the Titanium Stamp mean specific scars and ageing concerns can be targeted to encourage product absorption and rejuvenation of the skin site in localised and hard to reach areas. The Medik8 Titanium Microneedle Roller and Stamp can be used in conjunction with the majority of Medik8 cosmeceuticals.
- STERILIZE: Sterilise the Medik8 Titanium Dermastamp with a sterilising solution and allow to dry before every use.
- CLEANSE: Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
- STAMP: Hold the Dermastamp directly over the targeted wrinkle. Repeatedly press the needles into the skin 15-20 times ensuring the whole localised area receives repetitive needling.
- CORRECT: Apply Medik8 Serums in the usual order and allow to absorb.
- MOISTURISE: Finish with your preferred Medik8 moisturiser.
- FINISH: Clean stamp with hot water and leave to dry.
IMPORTANT TIP: fully remove the Dermastamp from contact with the skin between each application. Do not rotate/ twist the Dermastamp whilst in contact with the skin.
Frequency of use: 2 – 7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance.
To build up skin tolerance to Skin Needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. Gradually increase frequency of use, as your skin becomes adjusted to needling. Do not use more than once a day.
The Medik8 needles are engineered in Sweden from high quality titanium giving a finer and much more durable edge, eliminating excess irritation caused by ordinary steel needles. Constructed from titanium, each precision engineered needle is super sharp to deliver the most pain-free treatment experience and to promote fast healing.