The Medik8 Titanium Microneedle Roller is a convenient multipurpose device used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as wrinkles, scars, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, cellulite and stretch marks.
It comprises of a cylindrical barrel with precision engineered titanium microneedles which penetrate the top layers of skin without causing damage or bleeding. This accurate and minimally intrusive penetration allows much higher absorption of topical formulations, such as Medik8 serums and creams.
The Medik8 Titanium Microneedle Roller and Stamp can be used in conjunction with the majority of Medik8 cosmeceuticals.
- STERILIZE: Sterilise the Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller with a sterilising solution and allow to dry before every use.
- CLEANSE: Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
- ROLL: Visually divide the skin into sections (forehead, left cheek, right cheek, nose, chin, left side of the neck etc.). Using a constant, gentle rolling motion roll 10 times back and forth over each skin section.
- CORRECT: Apply Medik8 Serums in the usual order and allow to absorb.
- MOISTURISE: Finish with your preferred Medik8 moisturiser.
- FINISH: Clean roller with hot water and return to case, leave to dry.
Frequency of use: 2 – 7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance.
To build up skin tolerance to Skin Needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. Gradually increase frequency of use, as your skin becomes adjusted to needling. Do not use more than once a day.
The Medik8 needles are engineered in Sweden from high quality titanium giving a finer and much more durable edge, eliminating excess irritation caused by ordinary steel needles.
Constructed from titanium, each precision engineered needle is super sharp to deliver the most pain-free treatment experience and to promote fast healing.